"Acceptance Is The Start of Your Recovery"
Mental Illness is more common than you think and with 1 in 4 adults experiencing some form of ill mental health at some point in their life. I can tailor a strategy of recovery just for you
I provide psychotherapeutic relief to business owners, CEO's, executives, managers and sales staff who are affected by stress, depression and emotional burnout. Mindcraft® has an integrative approach using a mix of NLP, Integral Eye Movement Therapy and Metaphors of Movement.
My range of clients seem to have a common thread presenting symptoms such as:-
* I am 50 years old and I do not know where I am going
* I lack confidence in groups of people
* I think I am cursed
* I get tongue tied when under pressure
* I am so anxious
* I feel angry all the time
* I feel held back from my past
* I cannot stand up for myself.
* I have nightmares
* I am terrified of others finding out I am a fraud
* I grind my teeth
* My colleagues just don’t seem to get me
* I feel so ashamed and think about ending it all
* Jealousy is ruining by personal and professional relationships
* I constantly carry the burden of guilt
* I was bullied at school and am still afraid
* I am a bully but don't know how else to manage others
* I just can’t seem to trust anyone anymore
* My partner has left me and I feel lost
If you are experiencing negative emotional or behavioural limitations that are affecting your ability to work and perform, unlike doctors who prescribe anti-depressants to 'treat' the symptoms and never cure them, I will assist in creating the change that is required to integrate with a prearranged recovery plan.
Please consider the bold claims of some change workers or clinicians offering an INSTANT CURE for just what they are. A bold and empty claim. There is little value of attempting optimal wellness when the social, environmental and political odds are stacked against the client.
I facilitate the relief of unwanted negative emotions such as guilt, anxiety, anger, depression, stress, frustration, fear, addiction, phobia, low self esteem and symptoms of PTSD relating to car accidents, physical/sexual abuse that have developed through poor child development/traumatic events and workplace stress.
All Neuro-Linguistic Change Work Sessions last up to 2 hours